Ex-Examiners is continuously searching for highly skilled and motivated former Ministry of Transportation of Ontario driver examiners to join our team as the top rated in-vehicle driver instructors in the industry.
In conjunction with the in-class program and the Lead Instructor, all Ex-Examiners driver instructors shall, through their expertise, leadership and insight, coach, train and motivate clients in their care to the highest standard with regard to road safety and within the parameters set forth by the Ministry of Transportation of Ontario.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment
- Minimum of five years experience as an in-vehicle instructor
- High road test pass rate for clients on their first attempt
- Must pass Ex-Examiners in-vehicle and knowledge test
- Must be willing to be retrained prior to instructing
The following must be provided (photocopies not permissible) at the time of the interview:
- Valid Ontario “G” class (or higher) Driver’s Licence
- Ministry of Transportation of Ontario in-vehicle driver instructor licence
- Minimum five years experience as an in-vehicle instructor or driver examiner
- Ontario Provincial Police record search (within the past 30 days)
- Municipality of Toronto (Metro) Licence number
- Proof of vehicle insurance ($2,000,000 liability)
- Vehicle ownership